Able Connect OT
A registered NDIS provider specialising in Occupational Therapy services for people with mental health concerns or impaired quality of life issues.
Who we see
Individuals who may or may not be on the NDIS, or who live in residential aged care.
Is to improve your health and well-being through occupation and focusing on your participation in everyday activities that are meaningful, fulfilling and important to you. Occupation includes things people need to, want to orare expected to do.
We work together with you to build skills and strengths by
- Understanding your needs - what’s happening now?
- Identifying your goals - what would you like to change or what needs to happen?
- Creating small achievable steps - how are you going to get there?
What we do
Occupational Therapy consultation, assessment, collaborative goal setting and review for:
1. Individuals who are on the NDIS
Consider a referral to Able Connect OT if you require support with any of the following:
- Everyday Tasks – such as learning to cook healthy meals and developing independence in self-care activities
- Leisure Activities – such as being able to confidently leave the house or join in group activities
- Self Management – such as managing a budget, planning and problem-solving
- Creativity and Learning – such as finding and doing the things you enjoy and are interested in
- Community Skills - such as connecting with others, managing transport options
- Physical Health - such as developing healthy routines, exploring new possibilities
- Living Arrangements – such as preparing to move out of home, challenges of living out of home
2. Adults living in Residential Aged Care
Consider a referral to Able Connect OT if the resident:
- Is seeking isolation from others
- Does not want to be involved in any activities
- Has few family visitors or supports
- Is unhappy in their situation in residential aged care
- May not have adjusted fully to life in the aged care facility
Able Connect OT is a registered NDIS provider
Able Connect OT is registered under the NDIS for Therapeutic Supports.
Able Connect OT will provide fee for service for non NDIS clients.
How to contact
You can contact us via phone or email, or fill in a referral form by using the link below.
Phone: 0478 115 457 (Tuesday to Friday: 9.30 – 4.30pm)
Fax: 03 5333 5763
Address: PO Box 165N, Ballarat 3350
By appointment only:
Able Connect OT
15 Dawson Street South
© Copyright Able Connect OT