Being a carer herself for a family member with an intellectual disability and a consumer of the NDIS, Heather is passionate about working with adults whose lives have been impacted by mental health or poor quality of life issues.
Heather has over 25 years experience in Occupational Therapy and in program planning and project management.
Heather founded Able Connect OT to combine her personal and professional experience to provide support to individuals living in the community and in Residential Aged Care.
- Coordination and support for people with complex, enduring mental health conditions
- Support coordination for NDIS participants
- Community health and care
- Program planning and Project Management in Residential Aged Care, Aboriginal Health and Alcohol and Other Drugs
- Residential and Domiciliary Aged Care, Rehabilitation and Aged Care Assessment
- Workplace Rehabilitation
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Bachelor of Applied Science (OT)
- Graduate Diploma of Occupational Health
- Graduate Certificate of Business in Quality Management
- Diploma of Project Management
Member of the Australian Association of Occupational Therapists
Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) registration number: OCC0002157497
Phone: 0478 115 457 (Tuesday to Friday: 9.30 – 4.30pm)
Fax: 03 5333 5763
Address: PO Box 165N, Ballarat 3350
By appointment only:
Able Connect OT
15 Dawson Street South
© Copyright Able Connect OT